Good neighbors : a novel / Sarah Langan.
- 17 of 35 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Burnham Library - Bridgewater.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Burnham Library - Bridgewater||FIC LANGAN (Text to phone)||36937002163765||Adult New Material||Available||-|
- ISBN: 198214436X : HRD
- ISBN: 9781982144364 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781982144364
- ISBN: 198214436X
- ISBN: 9781982144371
- ISBN: 1982144378
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2021.
- Recently Published: 5 / 5.0
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 5 / 5.0
"From three-time Bram Stoker-Award-winning novelist Sarah Langan comes a propulsive literary suburban noir set in near-future America during the hottest summer on record. Maple Street has a neighborly cul-de-sac, where a terrible secret tears a rift between two misfit moms who were once best friends. When innocent Shelly Schroeder falls down a sinkhole, it's one mom's word against the other's, in a court of public opinion that can end only in blood. Think Big Little Lies-if reimagined by Shirley Jackson"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject