Be a tree! / written by Maria Gianferrari ; illustrated by Felicita Sala.
- 4 of 10 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Burnham Library - Bridgewater.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Burnham Library - Bridgewater||P GIANFERRARI (Text to phone)||36937000644683||Juvenile New Material||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1419744224 : SAL
- ISBN: 9781419744228 : SAL
- ISBN: 9781419744228
- ISBN: 1419744224
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: New York : Abrams Books for Young Readers, 2021.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Compares the structures and functions of trees to human bodies, shows the interconnectness and dependence of trees in a forest, and urges readers to communicate, share, and care for one another. Includes notes on the anatomy of a tree, ways to help save trees, and how to help in one's community.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4 to 8. Abrams Books for Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Trees > Fiction.
Community life > Fiction.