Wild + free nature : 25 outdoor adventures for kids to explore, discover, and awaken their curiosity / Ainsley Arment.
- 4 of 8 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Burnham Library - Bridgewater.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Burnham Library - Bridgewater||372.35 ARMENT (Text to phone)||36937000644774||Adult New Material||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0062916572 : PAP
- ISBN: 9780062916570 : PAP
- ISBN: 9780062916570
- ISBN: 0062916572
- Physical Description: ix, 126 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperOne, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
"...[a] resource book for parents, educators, and caregivers to enjoy doing hands-on activities outside with kids. One of the core philosophies behind Wild + Free is the belief that nature is the best classroom we could ever hope for. It unlocks the imagination and inspires creativity in ways that a schoolroom never could."-- Publisher's description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Natural history > Study and teaching.