A prayer for the Crown-Shy / Becky Chambers ; [Edited by Lee Harris].
- ISBN: 9781250236234
- ISBN: 1250236231
- Physical Description: 152 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York : Tordotcom, a Tom Doherty Associates Book, 2022.
"After touring the rural areas of Panga, Sibling Dex (a Tea Monk of some renown) and Mosscap (a robot sent on a quest to determine what humanity really needs) turn their attention to the villages and cities of the little moon they call home. They hope to find the answers they seek, while making new friends, learning new concepts, and experiencing the entropic nature of the universe. Becky Chambers's new series continues to ask: in a world where people have what they want, does having more even matter?"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Robots > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 12 of 15 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Burnham Library - Bridgewater.
- 2 current holds with 15 total copies.