Harry's squirrel trouble / based on the character by Gene Zion and Margaret Bloy Graham ; by Laura Driscoll and pictures by Saba Joshaghani in the styles of Gene Zion and Margaret Bloy Graham.
- ISBN: 9780062747754
- ISBN: 0062747754
- ISBN: 9780062747747
- ISBN: 0062747746
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
"Harry, the mischievous little white dog with black spots, isn't happy when the children blame him for a squirrel's bad behavior. When he tries to explain what happened, he only makes it worse. Can Harry find a way out of trouble? Harry's Squirrel Trouble is a Level One I Can Read and Guided Reading Level J, which means it's perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. Whether shared at home or in a classroom, the short sentences, familiar words, and simple concepts of Level One books support success for children eager to start reading on their own."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Squirrels > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 13 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Burnham Library - Bridgewater.
- 0 current holds with 13 total copies.