Lou / Breanna Carzoo.
- ISBN: 9780063054059
- ISBN: 0063054051
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
"Meet Lou. Lou has an important job ... as the neighborhood toilet for dogs on their walks. Useful as he may be, he gets the feeling that deep down inside, there might be more to him than that. He just doesn't seem to know exactly what yet. When disaster strikes, will Lou find out what he's made of and save the day?"-- Provided by publisher
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hydrants > Juvenile fiction.
Fire extinction > Juvenile fiction.
Heroes > Juvenile fiction.
Hydrants > Fiction.
Fire extinction > Fiction.
- 6 of 14 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Burnham Library - Bridgewater.
- 0 current holds with 14 total copies.