The bullet that missed / Richard Osman.
- ISBN: 9780593299395
- ISBN: 0593299396
- Physical Description: 342 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First North American edition.
- Publisher: [New York, New York] : Pamela Dorman Books/Viking, 
- Copyright: ©2022
It is an ordinary Thursday, and things should finally be returning to normal. Except trouble is never far away where the Thursday Murder Club are concerned. A decade-old cold case--their favorite kind--leads them to a local news legend and a murder with no body and no answers. Then a new foe pays Elizabeth a visit. Her mission? Kill or be killed. Suddenly the cold case has become red hot. While Elizabeth wrestles with her conscience (and a gun), Joyce, Ron, and Ibrahim chase down the clues with help from old friends and new. But can the gang solve the mystery and save Elizabeth before the murderer strikes again?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Older people > Fiction.
Retirement communities > Fiction.
Clubs > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Cold cases (Criminal investigation) > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 52 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Burnham Library - Bridgewater.
- 75 current holds with 52 total copies.