Jurassic World dominion / produced by Frank Marhsall, Patrick Crowley ; written by Emily Carmichael, Colin Trevorrow ; directed by Colin Trevorrow.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (147 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Universal City, California] : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, 
Title from web page.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Sam Neill, Dewanda Wise, Mamoudou Athie, Dichen Lachman, BD Wong, Campbell Scott, Justice Smith.
Four years after the destruction of Isla Nublar, dinosaurs now live and hunt alongside humans all over the world. This fragile balance will reshape the future and determine, once and for all, whether human beings are to remain the apex predators on a planet they now share with history's most fearsome creatures in a new era.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: PG-13; for intense sequences of action, some violence and language.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, NTSC; wide screen.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dinosaurs > Drama.
Survival > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Science fiction films.
- 12 of 40 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Burnham Library - Bridgewater.
- 19 current holds with 40 total copies.