The spy coast : a thriller / Tess Gerritsen.
- ISBN: 9781662515125
- ISBN: 166251512X
- Physical Description: 347 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Seattle : Thomas & Mercer, 
Series information from www.goodreads.com.
When a body turns up in her driveway, former spy Maggie Bird, forced into retirement after a mission went tragically wrong, turns to her "Martini Club" of former spies to help her uncover the truth about who is trying to kill her, and why.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women spies > Fiction.
Retirees > Fiction.
Book clubs (Discussion groups) > Fiction.
United States. Central Intelligence Agency > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 9 of 52 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Burnham Library - Bridgewater.
- 30 current holds with 52 total copies.