The twelve days of murder : a novel / Andreina Cordani.
- ISBN: 9781639366187
- ISBN: 1639366180
- Physical Description: 378 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Pegasus Books cloth edition.
- Publisher: New York : Pegasus Crime, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Summoned to Scotland for a Christmas-themed masquerade party, former members of an exclusive mystery-solving group at university soon discover that in this game, murder is all too real, and to survive until Christmas morning, they must face the truth of what really happened one fateful night 12 years earlier.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Fiction.
Scotland > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
- 0 of 10 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Burnham Library - Bridgewater.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Burnham Library - Bridgewater||MYST CORDANI (Text)||36937002173194||Adult New Material||Checked out||12/15/2023|